WE WORK WITH A NETWORK OF TRUSTED PARTNERS TO BRING YOU THE MOST UNIQUE SAFARI EXPERIENCES POSSIBLE.
safariFRANK forges endearing long-term relationships with our partners who are comprised of leading operators, guides and consultants. These are often, like us, smaller owner operated boutique suppliers or industry leading individuals in a particular specialist field. This approach ensures that your safari is not only planned based on specialist knowledge, but also executed by renowned ‘legends’ who are based in Africa.
Craig Parry Photography
Craig Parry is an international, multi award winning nature photographer based in Byron Bay, Australia. Specialising in nature, marine and landscape photography, Craig strives to capture the world’s landscapes and oceans to share with his audience the beauty of the world and generate awareness and respect for the environment.
Craig’s stature as a photographer was indisputably confirmed with his receipt of the award ‘International Landscape Photo of the Year' (2014) for his image Life & Death, in addition to taking out the award for 'Underwater Photograph of the Year' (2014) for his image Fin Swipe. Additionally acclaimed masterworks include Emergence and Surface Tension.
His work regularly sees him travelling to all corners of the globe in pursuit of new adventures and unique encounters, and he can often be found working with the likes of National Geographic, Discovery Channel and Travel Channel.
Join Craig in March 2017, as he partners with safariFRANK and heads to Botswana to for his Africa Predator Photography Workshop – bookings are now open, please contact us for more information.
Andy Smith (Mana Pools, Zimbabwe)
- Born and raised in Harare, Zimbabwe
- 17 years experience in the safari industry and a licenced guide since 2004.
- His safaris are focussed on "Photographic stalking" - tracking animals and teaching guests how to make the most of available light, scenery and wildlife for the perfect photograph.
OKWA SAREFO (Okavango Delta)
- Born and raised in the Okavango Delta, Botswana.
- Has 18 years’ guiding experience.
- Proudly Botswana professional trails guide and guide trainer.
- Enjoys sharing his wealth of knowledge of the wilderness with people.
- Loves to meet people from all over the world.
- He enjoys ecology and hospitality.
- Loves elephants and tracking!
- This is not just a job but his life.
Wayne Te Brake (Greater Kruger Park)
- A proudly South African bush-man.
- Professional Trails Guide and qualified Conservationist.
- Happiest when exploring wild open spaces.
- There's something going on between him and Elephant Bulls!?
- Passionate about birding, botanising and tracking.
- Has chosen a job he loves and will never work a day in his life.
Brenden Pienaar (greater kruger park)
- Fortunate to have been raised in South Africa and Botswana.
- Qualified Trails Guide and Ecologist (MSc).
- Values the concept and philosophy of wilderness.
- Hyper-focus may ensue when unique birds and plants are located.
- Obsessed with simplistic nature experiences.
- All about the inter-connectedness of the natural environment.
Stuart Quinn (Northern Tuli, Botswana)
- Excellent field guide who has a wealth of experience and knowledge.
- Lived and worked in the Tuli area for over 12 years.
- Qualified guide since 1992 and has logged over 1500 encounters on foot with the Big 5.
- One of his greatest enjoyments is imparting his knowledge to others.
- Finds the smallest insect as fascinating as the largest tree.
- His passion and his infectious laugh is highly contagious and guests always walk away with a deeper understanding of African wildlife and conservation.
Andrew Gilles (Namib Desert, Namibia)
- Born and bred in South African ‘platteland’ (hinterland).
- Learned horsemanship in army where he became an instructor.
- Studied conservation too, knowledge and love for the desert inspiring!
- Skill as a horseman instils enormous trust in environment where it is needed.
- 'Superb host' and 'best guide ever ridden with’ words often used by clients.
- Leads a highly professional team ensuring well being and safety of clients.