What is this safari about?
When deciding which lodges to work with, safariFRANK ensures they align with their own values. Are they honest, authentic and great value? Do they provide an unforgettable experience? Doing so means our chosen lodges are always in GREAT locations, focused on low impact sustainable tourism and support local communities as they are often owner operated.
Our current Zimbabwe portfolio features:
- Victoria Falls Hotel (Victoria Falls)
- Ilala Lodge (Victoria Falls)
- Bayete Lodge (Victoria Falls)
- Ursula Camp (Victoria Falls)
- Gorges Lodge (Victoria Falls)
- Hornbill Lodge (Kariba)
- John’s Camp (Mana Pools)
- Kavinga Safari Camp (Chitake Springs / Mana Pools)
- Highlands House (Harare)
- Changa Safari Camp (Matusadona).
- Hwange Bush Camp (Hwange)
- Camp Hwange (Hwange)
- Chilo Gorge Safari Lodge (Gonarezhou
Why is this special?
- Each lodge is at an AWESOME location, many with great history and tradition.
- Our portfolio is largely owner operated and all boast a low environmental impact with a focus on conservation.
- Each location is renowned for great personal service and amazing food.
- Exceptional value for money.
- Each lodge has exciting adventure activities right on their doorstep.
Where is this?
The lodges are all found in Zimbabwe at locations as indicated above, covering most of the national parks in addition to other great locations.
Who can go?
Lodges are great for individuals, couples and small groups alike. They tend to be fairly small and intimate, mostly catering for between 10 and 20 guests at a time.
What should I expect to pay?
- Fully inclusive prices vary greatly, from USD $130 to USD $650 per night, per person on a shared basis. Discounted prices are available outside of peak season
What extensions do you recommend?
These lodges can be added to any of the safariFRANK adventure components before, between or at the end of a safari.
Victoria Falls is a must and we also highly recommend the mobile safari or canoe / walk safari at Mana Pools. A short drive or flight across the border to visit neighboring Botswana is also a great extension.
LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! Contact safariFRANK and let us show you how each Safari Component can be linked up to create your ultimate safari. Let us help you get started on the journey of a lifetime.