What is this safari about?
Southern Namibia is photographer heaven!
Working with leading African and Australian based photographers, safariFRANK is able to tailor tours for photographers of all levels. These safaris are designed to take you to specific iconic locations in southern Namibia, some of the most beautiful natural scenery and landscapes in the world!
Run between 10 to 14 days, accommodation is with the safariFRANK portfolio of lodges at the various locations and transport is in luxury air-conditioned 4x4’s, with a max of 4 guests per vehicle.
Why is this special?
- Tours are accompanied by leading local or international photographers.
- World leading scenery and landscape photography.
- Workshop approach to learn photographic techniques and skills.
- Top local nature guides leading the safaris.
- Selected prime and iconic locations.
Where is this?
Safaris are arranged primarily to southern Namibia, covering locations such as Kolmanskop, Fish River Canyon, Quiver Tree forest, NamibRand reserve, Sossusvlei, Swakopmund and Spitzkoppe. On request the dramatic and remote regions of Damaraland and Kaokoland to the north can also be included.
Who can go?
- Individual travellers or small groups alike.
- Both amateur and professional photographers.
- Nature lovers, conservationists and landscape ‘fanatics’!
What should I expect to pay?
Prices are dependent on a number of factors, but start around USD $650 per day, per person, fully inclusive. International flights excluded.
See the Specials and Promotions section for current offerings.
What extensions do you recommend?
If you’re looking to extend your photographic journey, an extension to Botswana for some of the best wildlife photography in the world is a fantastic option.
LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! Contact safariFRANK and let us show you how each Safari Component can be linked up to create your ultimate safari. Let us help you get started on the journey of a lifetime.